Wednesday, December 17, 2008

OK, so I'm at the Hobby Lobby today and I just happen to run into my favorite model, Emma. (Her picture is in the heading and on the left side bar of this blog). What an absolute doll she is! She's getting so big, though, it's getting difficult to work with her for my customs. She's squeezing into her size 5's, so she's definitely too big to model the same clothing I make for toddlers. What a natural, though! She is funny, smart, and just as cute as she can be. What a joy!

Here are a few of her at her best...



1 comment:

DD said...

Hello! Just LOVE the clothing in these pics. Did you make them yourself? Do you sell the patterns in the Cracker Jack Shack? I too love to sew for my little girl and these outfits are exactly the kind of thing I enjoy making for her as well. Thanks for the inspiration.